Our business is owned by the Thankyou Charitable Trust, a registered charitable entity. We give 100% of profits to the Trust. These funds are distributed every quarter to our project partners to fund life-changing water and sanitation, food and child and maternal health programs around the world. We always have and always will exist 100% to help end global poverty.
Articles in this section
- What is a social enterprise?
- How can I get involved?
- Does Thankyou visit schools?
- When will you be in New Zealand?
- Do you offer wholesale pricing? / How can I purchase Thankyou products in bulk?
- How do I become a stockist / retailer?
- Where is Thankyou stocked?
- Can I purchase your products online?
- How does your 100% model work?
- Who is Thankyou?