Sugar gets a pretty bad wrap these days, but it's important to note the differences between natural and added sugars. For example, in Thankyou's Gluten Free Muesli, a majority of the sugar content is naturally derived from fruits such as dates, coconut and raisins. When creating new products in our food range, our Innovation Team, Product Development Team and Chief Taste Officer, Callum Hann look at health and taste to make products that are part of a balanced diet.
Articles in this section
- Are Thankyou products vegan friendly?
- Are Thankyou products tested on animals?
- Are Thankyou products septic tank / grey water safe?
- What is the mineral breakdown in your water?
- Why is there sugar in your food products?
- Is Thankyou body care range dermatologically tested?
- Do your washes contain soap?
- How do I find the full ingredients list for your products?
- How do I find Medical Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for Thankyou product?
- Do any Thankyou products contain palm oil?