We partner with charities and NGOs that meet our funding criteria relevant to the sustainability of the solution, their business ethos and objectives. The reality is though that most aid organisations are aligned with a faith or religion. We don’t discriminate against an organisation based on their religious stance, so religious beliefs are not a criteria we take into consideration when choosing a project partner. Our Track Your Impact system also allows for complete transparency between the consumer and the impact they are making with each product assigned to a project complete with GPS coordinates and details on the solution.
Articles in this section
- Who is Thankyou?
- What is a social enterprise?
- Can I donate to Thankyou™?
- How do I get in touch?
- How do I get donations for my event / child / charity?
- How do I give feedback about your products?
- How can you afford to pay your staff if you are donating money to charity?
- Can I use your products when pregnant?
- How do I get an SDS?
- What is the expiry date of my product?