The gel is our super absorbent ingredient that helps to absorb the liquid. It can sometimes come out if a nappy is left on for too long or if you have a particularly active bub. It’s not toxic or harmful on your baby’s skin. It’s best to wipe the gel off the skin with a wipe and dispose of. While it’s not harmful on skin, it shouldn’t be ingested.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get my hands on samples?
- The nappy leaked gel into my babies skin, is it harmful?
- Does Thankyou make nappy pants?
- Where can I find Thankyou nappies?
- Is the Thankyou baby care range vegan friendly?
- How do I join the parent innovation team?
- Are your nappies suitable for sensitive skin?
- How do I choose the right size nappy?
- How do I give feedback about your products?
- Will the wipes irritate my baby's sensitive skin?