Oh no! Connecting you with the project your product is assigned to fund is important to us. If you continue to see this message when you enter your Track Your Impact code(s), please email us at email@example.com with a photo of your code and we’ll look into it for you.
Articles in this section
- What countries has Thankyou funded so far?
- Why am I funding a project that is already completed?
- Do Thankyou’s project partners have appropriate accreditation?
- Can I apply to become a project partner?
- How do you choose your project partners?
- What changed with the new Track Your Impact system?
- Why has the Track Your Impact process changed?
- What do I do when my tracker code doesn’t work?