Thankyou’s Australian-based impact partners are members of the ACFID Code of Conduct. Thankyou's international-based impact partners are vetted in accordance with Thankyou's strict diligence checks as well as relevant regulations of that particular country.
Articles in this section
- How do you choose impact project partners at thankyou?
- Are you funding any local projects in Australia?
- Why is Track Your Impact on hold?
- TYI is on hold, will it be back?
- If TYI is on hold, how will I know where the money is going?
- If TYI is on hold, will I still have access to my profile and receive the Final Field Reports?
- Why can't I enter my Track Your Impact Code on the website?
- Why does my product have 'TYI Not Available' instead of a Track Your Impact Code?
- Do Thankyou’s project partners have appropriate accreditation?
- What impact is NZ specifically making?